We are an absolute quality driven producer, which abides by all the norms and policies that are set in the domain for providing finest forging solutions. Our team of QC experts follows all the policies that are essential for precise quality management, testing and assurance of all the products offered by us. Only the items that pass ISO 9001:2008 standard requirements are supplied from our end.
- Mr. Ravindra Kumar K.B. is our managing partner. He has done Mechanical Engineering and, possesses Techno-Commercial experience of more than 30 years in the field.
- Mrs. B. Mangala Ravi is our Partner. She has done B Com. and ICWA.
At Bengaluru (Karnataka), we have our associated production facilities, resources & equipped with open hammer which has 1 ton capacity, closed die hammer with 1 ton capacity and ring rolling facility up to 1500 mm. We are manufacturing components like, Lathe / CNC Chuck Bodies, CNC/ Lathe Spindles, Hydraulic Rock Breaker Bushes, Rock Breaker Chisels, Rock Breaker Rod Pins, Rock Breaker through Rods, Ring Forgings, Chuck Jaws, Chuck Jaw carriers, Railway Wheel Bogie Axel and other products. Step Shafts, Gear & Pinion, Couplings etc.
We have more than 25 to 30 conventional, CNC & VMC vendors to carry further/ finish machining.
- Selection of Raw Material: From the reputed vendors, we procure the finest grade of raw material for manufacturing of products. The material we use is from EAF, EMS, VOD and VD Route.
- Testing of Material: The sourced material is tested through chemical, inclusion, macro, micro or ultrasonic base on its specs & requirements.
- Raw Material Pre-Test: The material goes for testing of cracks and its capacity to withstand the required temperature.
- Heat Treatment: After forging, the component goes for Annealing, Normalizing, Hardening & Tempering and Induction hardening, based on the requirements.
- Machining: Proof machining is done as per the drawings verified by customers.
- Heat Treatment: Second time heat treatment for ensuring that all the specified requirements are met properly.
- Finish Machining: The component is ready as per the drawings provided and verified by customers.
- Inspection: It is tested for its dimensional accuracy, hardness and mechanical properties. Also, ultrasonic test is done.
- Packaging & Identification: Appropriate packaging is provided based on the material and nature of component. Their identification is done through heat number, drawing number, etc.
- Logistics: We provide the order to logistic partner chosen by the customers.
- Dispatch Details: The details are shared with customers with LR copy scanned.
- Get Feedback: We collect and appreciate the feedback of our clients regarding both products and services.